Monday, February 8, 2016

Some sweet tweets for my peeps


I managed to make some cute little Valentine treats for the ladies in my Monday night bible study. I used Raisin boats cute little bird stamp from the stamp set Tree's Company  I stamped them on water color paper and then went around the inside edges  with water base markers and then used a brush dipped in water to pull the color in for a soft look. Very easy and a nice finish. I then cut them out and attached them to my little box's I had made.I added a cut sentiment and some fun rhinestone heart stickers. I put in some Dove hearts and tied it all up with some pink bakers twine.
   I think they will enjoy a little surprise for Valentines Day.
   Thanks for stopping.
Donna

 " When I stand before God at the end of my life, I hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and I could say,"I used everything you gave me" Erma Bombeck Writer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop