Sunday, March 29, 2015

A fun little card I made to put a smile on your face

 
   I made this card almost one and a half years ago. I just found out I can post it. It was published in Just Cards. It is a fun card I already have plans for someone who is going through a tough time.
   I used Raisin Boat stamps Just add Love stamp set I used momento ink and Copic markers.I bent the words to have a fun curve. I added the black and white gingham bow to finish it off.
    I hope you like it. It was fun to get the the magazine in the mail after the week we had with our furnace going out ( we live in Wisconsin) and we had spring break with snow!! I had lots of prom dress's come in for fittings as well as brides so I was glad I had electric heat in my shop.
    Have a nice Easter if I don't get a chance to post anything new this week.
Donna
" When I stand before God at the end of my life, I hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and I could say,"I used everything you gave me" Erma Bombeck Writer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop