Sunday, December 7, 2014

A simple tree some glitter a card is born

   
I have been playing with some nit quite done projects I had in my some day drawer. I like how this one turned out. Not a typical Christmas card. All of the stamps I used are Raisin Boat. I stamped the tree and snow flakes with brown ink and then I went over them with a glitter pen.I matted it in Red and then added some tiny birds from a border punch I have.I need something else so I stamped the Merry Christmas on the same kraft paper as my card base and matted it in the same red I used for the mat and birds. I also went over the words with glitter pen.
    I hope you like it and are getting all of your Holiday goodies done. The invasion of the snowmen is almost complete at my house. Next comes the tree and mantle.Oh some goodies with be baking in the background
   .We will end the day with our family tradition of going to our Capital in Madison WI to see the Christmas pageant and Tree and hear some beautiful Christmas music.
     Thanks for stopping I will be entering this over at Raisin Boats Christmas and Holiday Challenge
Donna
" When I stand before God at the end of my life, I hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and I could say,"I used everything you gave me" Erma Bombeck Writer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop