Monday, April 7, 2014

Simple card one stamp and saying??


This is a card I did with just one flower stamp and one saying.I stamped the saying on the card and then stamped the flowers on the cards in a random way as to fill the whole card. I used a momemnto flannel grey ink to give a soft look to the flowers. I colored them with Copic markers in soft muted colors.The stamps are from JustRite stampers ( Botanical Medallions and Banners).This was a stretch for me. I love how it turned out. This card is being entered in Mod Squads challenge blog DYI challenge to make your own designer paper or back ground paper. Be sure to stop over and see all of the wonderful cards the other  talented paper crafter's cards.
  Thanks for stopping in and seeing what I have made today.
Donna
" When I stand before God at the end of my life, I hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and I could say,"I used everything you gave me" Erma Bombeck Writer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop