Monday, April 28, 2014

a tiny touch of gingham

   A little goes a long way.That goes for the stripe of gingham on this get well card. I stamped the flower and colored it with Copic and die cut it with a spellbinders die and I then hand cut a tiny green mat.The front of a card I did a bit of dry embossing. I did a polka dot border on the side and the Hexagon a size larger then the matted flower on the front. I added the skinny stripe of gingham along the edge of the embossed polka dot.To finish it off I stamped the saying on the bottom
  I love the texture on this card it really adds some interest to the focal point of this card with out distracting from it.
    I will be posting this on the Mod Squad Challenge Blog's gingham challenge. Stop on by and see all of the other fun cards that people have made.
  Thanks for stopping.
 " When I stand before God at the end of my life, I hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and I could say,"I used everything you gave me" Erma Bombeck Writer

1 comment:

Lee said...

Just the right touch of gingham too!

Post a Comment

Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop