Monday, February 17, 2014

Oval poppies card


I like to do several cards when I get out a stamp set and this is one I did with the poppy stamp from Raisin Boats stamp set Blissful Blossom's #10237. I did this on water color paper and used water color pencils. I  corner rounded the mats and the card to help pull out the long oval shape I stamped the poppies on.
  This is another card for Mod Squads Flower challenge. Same papers changed up with a different layout and design from the other card I did for this challenge.
  Thanks again for stopping in.
Donna
 
" When I stand before God at the end of my life, I hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and I could say,"I used everything you gave me" Erma Bombeck Writer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop