Monday, February 10, 2014

Glittered love


I have had fun playing around with different colors for my Valentine cards this year. This one is full of texture too. I embossed the ivory card stock with a Sizzix embossing folder. I stamped the aqua blue paper with a JustRite background stamp and coco brown ink. I die cut the edge with a spellbinders die and then I rubbed the edge with a sponge and some of the brown ink. I die cut the lacy heart from brown card stock. I stamped some of the aqua blue with a different JustRite background stamp . I then die cut it with a heart die and edged it with the sponge and brown ink.I die cut the word love ( paper smooches die) I then layered things and attached them to the card. I used a glitter pen  and went over the word love.
  I made this card for Mod Squads Hearts and glitter challenge. Be sure to pop over and see all of the fun cards over at this fun new challenge blog.
Donna
" When I stand before God at the end of my life, I hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and I could say,"I used everything you gave me" Erma Bombeck Writer

3 comments:

Lee said...

That's a wonderful color combo Donna!! I love that glittered die cut sentiment! So glad you're enjoying the Mod squad challenges!

Laura Davis said...

Lovely!
Laura

Verna Angerhofer said...

Gorgeous card!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop