Sunday, February 2, 2014

Filled with love

  
This is such a fun stamp set from Raisin Boat  Called Cup of Flower It can be filled with hearts or smiles,or flowers.I filled the cup with hearts for Valentines day.It would also make a nice thinking of your or get well card.I colored it with Copic markers. I embossed the card front with a provo craft embossing folder. I then matted it with a grey and raspberry card stock.
 I CASED this design from Carole Renneker over at Stamp TV.
    I will be entering this over at Stamp T.V. for their Valentine Challenge and Mod Squads CASE challenge and Raisn Boats Valentine Challeng.
Thanks for stopping in.
Donna
" When I stand before God at the end of my life, I hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and I could say,"I used everything you gave me" Erma Bombeck Writer

3 comments:

Linda said...

Great card Donna! I love that. Thanks for joining the challenge. Hugs, Linda

Verna Angerhofer said...

Oh, how lovely. That is a great card design.

Lee said...

That is an adorable card Donna! I love that cute image and the fun embossing bg!! Thanks for playing along with us!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop